Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 08, 2015

A game where one player can see the bomb, and must listen to their friends who have the instructions on how to defuse it.

An idea for online play

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I understand the appeal of this game, reading instructions from a manual at someone while they try to defuse a bomb, but i already know that convincing my friends to stare at a pdf while one of us plays a game wouldn't engage them enough. If players could join the defuser in the room and scream instructions from within the game then at least everyone is in a video game together, i guess you could figure it out in a + teamspeak + adobe reader + steam broadcast situation but other players arn't supposed to see the bomb right?
    If a party could play in an online room the person defusing could rotate simply instead of taking it in turns with loading up the game or loading up the pdf... it would also mean each player has to own the game which would be positive for sales i'd have thought.

There's obviously reasons why it wasn't done, it's just my group of friends has a ton of fun with co-op games that do support online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.