Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killer Instinct

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

The fighting game series that defined high-risk, high-reward combos returns as a free-to-play launch title for the Xbox One, later receiving constant updates with new characters and game modes. It can also be played on Windows 10 systems with cross-platform multiplayer.

Shadow Labs

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MAST

The Shadow Lab in this is kind of genius. I heard people talk about it before (but not in detail) a while back, but never really looked up what it was. So it kind of caught me by surprise. It almost feels like I'm leveling up an RPG character. Then, when I'm offline, it fights other people and gets me points.

Which would be awesome... However, my shadow isn't getting into any fights and I can't figure out why. At first I thought maybe it was a "friends list" only thing, but having googled some stuff, that's not the case. Does anyone know what the deal is with this nowadays. I know the game (technically) has been out a few years, so maybe no one does the shadow stuff anymore?

Edit: I'm KR4M83 on Xbox if anyone wants to fight my shadow. :)

fram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I tinkered with the Shadow Lab when it was first released and it seemed awesome. I haven't looked at it for a while though (and am only now getting back into KI after the release of season 3) so I'm not sure what the deal there is. I feel like a lot of folks straight up don't even know it exists.

yates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Best way of getting fights I've found is to challenge other shadows and if you beat them they generally want the run back to avenge their shadow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.