Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Connection & freezing problems?

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By project343

Never had any issues with Killzone 2. Worked fine. But I've only completed a single match thus far, with maybe 10-15 under my belt. I either disconnect or freeze before the end of the game. 

Fun fact: your experience gains only apply at the end of the match--so I've still got zero skill points. 

This business happening to anyone else?

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By asurastrike
    @project343 said:
    " Never had any issues with Killzone 2. Worked fine. But I've only completed a single match thus far, with maybe 10-15 under my belt. I either disconnect or freeze before the end of the game.  Fun fact: your experience gains only apply at the end of the match--so I've still got zero skill points.  This business happening to anyone else? "
    Yeah the network issues are making the game unplayable.
    dibdab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By dibdab

So far this has only happened to me once. Am on the EU servers so maybe it's a bigger issue on the US servers.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By EVO
    @Asurastrike said:
    " @project343 said:
    " Never had any issues with Killzone 2. Worked fine. But I've only completed a single match thus far, with maybe 10-15 under my belt. I either disconnect or freeze before the end of the game.  Fun fact: your experience gains only apply at the end of the match--so I've still got zero skill points.  This business happening to anyone else? "
    Yeah the network issues are making the game unplayable. "
    Maybe in the US, but here in Australia I've already sunk over 15 hours into multiplayer without any problems.
    asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By asurastrike
    @EVO said:

" @Asurastrike said:

" @project343 said:
    Yeah the network issues are making the game unplayable. "
    Maybe in the US, but here in Australia I've already sunk over 15 hours into multiplayer without any problems. "
    I've been able to finish maybe 2 games tonight. I've lost at least 10,000 XP today due to disconnects. Right now when I click Multiplayer it hangs for 60 or so seconds, and then gives me error code 10002. 

I honestly should have known better, Killzone 2 was plagued with issues for the first 1-2 months.
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EVO
    @Asurastrike:  You in Oz?

To be honest, I have been disconnected a few times. The most annoying of which happened the other day during an intense run in a mech, on Corinth Highway, attacking the S&D objective with a 10+ kill streak under my belt..

However, it's never froze.
    asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By asurastrike
    @EVO said:
    " @Asurastrike:  You in Oz?  To be honest, I have been disconnected a few times. The most annoying of which happened the other day during an intense run in a mech, on Corinth Highway, attacking the S&D objective with a 10+ kill streak under my belt.. However, it's never froze. "
    US, just went back and played Killzone 2, man it's got such better maps.
    project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By project343

After assaulting my router, I've gotten it to work. 

Oddly enough, it works fine for maybe 5 hours, then it starts disconnecting again. Reset router, problem fixed. Rinse and repeat. 

My 360 is in the exact same spot and I haven't had any issues with it whatsoever. So I have no idea what's going on. Haha.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EVO
    @Asurastrike said:
    " @EVO said:
    " @Asurastrike:  You in Oz?  To be honest, I have been disconnected a few times. The most annoying of which happened the other day during an intense run in a mech, on Corinth Highway, attacking the S&D objective with a 10+ kill streak under my belt.. However, it's never froze. "
    US, just went back and played Killzone 2, man it's got such better maps. "
    Yeah, Bilgask Boulevard and Turbine Concourse are the only ones I really like.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.