Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Made my own clan if anyone wants to join

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

I know there is an official Giant bomb clan but me and my friend made this one just for fun although we may do some tournaments and such. If anyone would like to join just send me a friend request and you are in =)

PSN: SackmanJones

Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
    deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Ill do just that, I got my guitar school so Ill only be on on Saturday and Sunday.
    Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @quantumshift5:  No problem! but ya just add me on PSN whenever and whenever you are on I will send ya an invite

Anyone else want to join now that the game is actually out? Again its nothing too serious just for fun
    Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
    deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I just  bought KillZone 3, Ill see ya on Saturdays only. Thats the only day I have time to play, see ya then!
    Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Marcsman

I definitely am looking for some people to play with. Mostly Operations is what I have been doing. I don't want to join a clan, but I'll send a friends request so I can join up with you guys in games. Anyone else is who is playing feel free to add me.  
    PSN: DirtySkidMarcs
    Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Marcsman:  Well the clan isnt serious by any means its more of just having a tag and hey if your on we can play together! but if you dont wanna join thats fine go ahead and add me and maybe we can whoop some ass together! 

@quantumshift5: Cool! add me when ya can!
    Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Marcsman

I'll send an invite tonight. I should be on this weekend. Let's kill some ISA scum

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.