Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Track Killzone 3 stats

Boiglenoight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Boiglenoight
    DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DoctorTran

The thing that annoyed me so fucking much was the lack of the ability to view your campaign stats in-game, especially when there are number specific trophies. Just.. a minor annoyance. Either way this does not help solve my problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Yeah it's great and easier to use then it was in Killzone 2, but I do miss the replays they had for each match which showed a little overhead view of the map you played and different colored dots as the players. It was very useful.

McQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By McQuinn
    @DoctorTran said:
    " The thing that annoyed me so fucking much was the lack of the ability to view your campaign stats in-game, especially when there are number specific trophies. Just.. a minor annoyance. Either way this does not help solve my problem. "
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " Yeah it's great and easier to use then it was in Killzone 2, but I do miss the replays they had for each match which showed a little overhead view of the map you played and different colored dots as the players. It was very useful. "
    I feel like outside game mechanics took a huge leap back. No customization in game rooms, no replays, no full stat tracking, ect. I don't even know what my accuracy is. Most people don't give a shit, but as a sniper I would like to know. Also what's with being able to join friends' games but not clan members?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@McQuinn said:
    " @DoctorTran said:
    " The thing that annoyed me so fucking much was the lack of the ability to view your campaign stats in-game, especially when there are number specific trophies. Just.. a minor annoyance. Either way this does not help solve my problem. "
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " Yeah it's great and easier to use then it was in Killzone 2, but I do miss the replays they had for each match which showed a little overhead view of the map you played and different colored dots as the players. It was very useful. "
    I feel like outside game mechanics took a huge leap back. No customization in game rooms, no replays, no full stat tracking, ect. I don't even know what my accuracy is. Most people don't give a shit, but as a sniper I would like to know. Also what's with being able to join friends' games but not clan members? "
    Yeah these are all great points that do annoy me, plus why is their no leaderboards for our clan when I'm on Killzone 3? I have to go to the website to see it which is just ridiculous. I'm really hoping these are patched in.
    Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Jackel2072

its nice they tried. but what Bungie does for Halo should be considered the standard for this kind of stuff. its night and day.  

My Killzone profile 

My Halo Profile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jackel2072 said:
    " its nice they tried. but what Bungie does for Halo should be considered the standard for this kind of stuff. its night and day.  

My Killzone profile 

My Halo Profile "
    I'm not an Xbox owner but I do think Halo is a great series and really wish Killzone had all the bells and whistles that Halo does as in stats and replays. In saying that though I still believe Killzone 3 is a great game with or without all the bells and whistles that Halo's online experience has.
    Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Jackel2072
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " @Jackel2072 said:
    " its nice they tried. but what Bungie does for Halo should be considered the standard for this kind of stuff. its night and day.  

My Killzone profile 

My Halo Profile "
    I'm not an Xbox owner but I do think Halo is a great series and really wish Killzone had all the bells and whistles that Halo does as in stats and replays. In saying that though I still believe Killzone 3 is a great game with or without all the bells and whistles that Halo's online experience has. "
    oh yeah dont get me wrong im enjoying the hell out of killzone. I just felt i needed to give Bungie props for giving you an absurd amount of player data to poor over. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jackel2072 said:
    " @Bucketdeth said:
    " @Jackel2072 said:

My Killzone profile 

My Halo Profile "
    I'm not an Xbox owner but I do think Halo is a great series and really wish Killzone had all the bells and whistles that Halo does as in stats and replays. In saying that though I still believe Killzone 3 is a great game with or without all the bells and whistles that Halo's online experience has. "
    oh yeah dont get me wrong im enjoying the hell out of killzone. I just felt i needed to give Bungie props for giving you an absurd amount of player data to poor over.  "
    I agree you with you 100%. No one really has all those features like Reach has, it's really awesome.
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By handlas

looks nice to me.  I see how much I suck ass.  495 kills with only 25 headhsots...wow.  Need to work on aiming I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.