Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Unable to vote for next map in multiplayer

gold_n_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By gold_n_eye

I don't know if this is something that has occured after the latest patch or due to the free retro map pack that I have downloaded, but once I join a match, I keep replaying the same map over and over again. I even tried changing the map selection from "Any" to a specific map and the same thing happens. As soon as the match is over, the countdown begins and you replay the same map without having to vote for the next map. Should I just delete the dlc or wait until the next patch fixes this? Thanks!

dibdab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By dibdab

I have read that other people have had this problem. 

It does appear to be related to the retro map pack.  I think there is a work around but don't have the pack so not sure what it is.  
    I thik removing the map pack is one way or changing the map settings from any to a specific map. 

There will be something about it on this board or on the Killzone website. 

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Andorski

Wait... you can vote for the next map?  Been playing since launch and have never seen this option.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Sooperspy
    @Andorski said:
    " Wait... you can vote for the next map?  Been playing since launch and have never seen this option. "
    After the game, you click through the points you have gotten, and then press square.
    gold_n_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By gold_n_eye

Thanks @dibdab I removed the map pack and I can now vote for the next map. I'll just wait and reinstall the map pack once they patch this glitch. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.