Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

we're counting on you...

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

Im going to apologizs in advance this is somewhat of a bitching topic. i just played a few really bad rounds and i need to vent. So, You ever feel like you are the only person on your fucking team who is even paying attention? the only one who seems to use some shred of common sense when attacking objectives. ( like not running down the same fucking  corridor the enemy has locked down thus producing a meat grinder effect for your poor stupid lemmings of a team) I DO! Yes i know people are idiots and i should be playing this game with friends, but i dont have any buddy i even play with on PSN.  
      I never feel like im part of a group. i always feel like if im not defending the objective no one else will. if i dont lead the raid no one else will. if i dont keep up with taking over/taking back tactical spawns no one else will.  This sucks my mind set gets stuck like this. to some extent im right to the other im blowing this all out of proportion. sigh... wow reading this back to myself i sound like i have a serious god complex. but im sure somewhere out there someone shares my pain/insanity. =)

Boiglenoight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Boiglenoight

You're not alone in this way of thinking.  After playing for a few days, I'm of the opinion that it was a mistake to do away with squads.  I love being able to party up with 3 friends in Bad Company 2 and play together as a cohesive unit, regardless of what the rest of the team is doing.  I have been on teams in Killzone 3 that felt like they were working together, but more often than not this isn't the case, in my experience.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Marcsman

Yes some are idiots. The ones trying it with Move are worse.
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andorski

This is a problem with console shooters in general.  Modern Warfare and Halo has conditioned gamers to kill and to only kill.  Just give the game a month or two so that the more casual players will lose interest in KZ3 and move on to the next big shooter, leaving more dedicated players to play the game properly.  Also remember that even those who do want to work on the objective might still be learning the intricacies of the game.  For example, I'm still learning a lot of the maps.  When the mode where you have to bring the propaganda speakers to the other team's side (forgot what that mode is called), I still need to learn where those locations are.  The game only tells you where to go when you have the speaker, so it's hard to help open a path for the person carrying it or create a defense when the other team has it when you don't know where the carrier is heading.

soli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By soli
    @keef: u can play with squads cant u? my buddy and i formed one today.
    Boiglenoight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Boiglenoight
    @soli said:
    " @keef: u can play with squads cant u? my buddy and i formed one today. "
    I think you can form a party chat, but you can't spawn on teammates...can you?  If so I've been doing it wrong. :-/
    Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Akrid

For once I'm actually looking forward to when a game becomes less popular online. It'll get rid of all the idiots. Sure I do well against those idiots, but still... It's so aggravating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I fucking hate it when people do not try and secure spawn areas which is CRUCIAL to victory, sometimes I feel like I'm on a team full of short bus riders.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.