Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 02, 2004

Fight back against the Helghast invasion with your four man squad to save the Vektan colony.

This Blog

CptnOblivious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

Edited By CptnOblivious

I know that this initial blog post is terrible.  But I thought I would still put up a quick note telling you what I intend on using this space for:

1) Letting you, whomever you might be, know what games I'm playing and therefore let you know what reviews you are likely to see from me.
    2) Going into more depth (mostly spoiler areas) on the games that I have finished.  I am trying to avoid the wall of text problem that many reviewers have (especially with RPG's), so having this platform to go into depth on one or two points of a game that I avoided for brevity on the review will be placed here.

Anyway, to kick this horrible initial blog post off I'm playing the following titles:
    Killzone
    Killzone 2
    and
    Eternal Sonata for the Xbox 360

I would suspect that I will be done with Killzone in the next week or so.  Unless something drastic happens this late in the game be prepared for a relatively negative review.

CptnOblivious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CptnOblivious

I know that this initial blog post is terrible.  But I thought I would still put up a quick note telling you what I intend on using this space for:

1) Letting you, whomever you might be, know what games I'm playing and therefore let you know what reviews you are likely to see from me.
    2) Going into more depth (mostly spoiler areas) on the games that I have finished.  I am trying to avoid the wall of text problem that many reviewers have (especially with RPG's), so having this platform to go into depth on one or two points of a game that I avoided for brevity on the review will be placed here.

Anyway, to kick this horrible initial blog post off I'm playing the following titles:
    Killzone
    Killzone 2
    and
    Eternal Sonata for the Xbox 360

I would suspect that I will be done with Killzone in the next week or so.  Unless something drastic happens this late in the game be prepared for a relatively negative review.

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By angelkanarias

cool

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By zombie2011

Yeah Killzone sucked ass. i'm not sure why it got a sequel, although Killzone 2 is a better game than the original.

CptnOblivious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CptnOblivious
    @zombie2011: 
    Yeah, I decided to start Killzone 2 even without finishing Killzone because I was getting really frustrated with the game.

I am enjoying Killzone 2 a LOTmore than the original.
    Magemasher13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Magemasher13

Killzone 1 was pretty good. 

Killzone 2 is one of my favorite games OF ALL TIME.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.