Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 13, 2018

A medieval open world RPG focused on period-accurate fighting and technique.

Map Appreciation

Skunkboy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Skunkboy72

I don't even have the game yet, but from the streaming I've seen, I can tell that the map is gorgeous. It's got a perfect mix of style and relevance to the in game world. Like it could have been bought in fiction.

No Caption Provided

It reminds me of the Banner Saga's map. Which has the same in-game style to it.

No Caption Provided

Anyone else have favorite video game maps?

Harpell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, that is one point where the art design is extremely on-point. Absolutely loving all the details, like zooming in bringing up a closer map with different artwork.

Skunkboy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If there ever was a game that deserved to come in a old style PC box with a fancy manual and cloth map it would be this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If we are talking strictly in-game maps, I really like the look of the map in Shadow of the Colossus. It has a nice sort of dreary look to it which is fitting.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I really liked the maps that came with games like Morrowind and Oblivion, as for in in-game maps Odin's Sphere had a pretty good one. Granted you only really used it to select which area you went to, it wasnt really for navigation or anything like that. Same with Muramasa when you went between regions it would zoom out and display each province.

No Caption Provided

(Ignore the url ;p)

DrZing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The map in KCD is amazing and one of the most unique I have seen, and I just discovered it was possible to zoom in two levels deeper (make sure the cursor is in in visible area). I didn’t like the overall menu system at first, but now I think it’s quite well done, and it no longer feels annoying. Really surprised by how good this game is so far.

GRIMREEFZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

At first I hated the map, knee jerk reaction. but now I love it, its way more detailed then I thought initially and has a lot of character.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its nice to look at but I could really do without all of the gigantic icons.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The map alone makes me want to play it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.