Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 14, 2013

A PlayStation 3 HD compilation of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. Though not playable, remastered HD cutscenes and new scenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days are viewable.

I think I'll pick up the Japanese version of this

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I took a couple years of Japanese in university and while my aspirations of ever becoming fluent are rapidly vanishing, I'd prefer not forget what I've learned. This latest demo shows a primary focus on Kana and relatively simple Kanji. Seeing as how I've played this game already (er, several times, actually), I'm not too worried about missing some plot details. I see Play-Asia has it for about 75$, which isn't cheap, but I'm thinking of importing.

Any other games you recommend for a PS3 owner w/ relatively simple Japanese text? A kids' game which I'm already familiar with, like KH, seems like the safest of bets.

GabrielCantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't give any recommendations for other games, but I can say that KH is definitely a good choice. I've never learned any Japanese in my life and I was able to navigate the menus and stuff with little trouble on both Final Mix games back in the day. That said, I think I'm gonna wait for it to come out over here since that's gonna be happening in the fall.

I'm personally looking into getting Kamen Rider: Battride War in May, which being a Dynasty Warriors-style game I'm hoping will be easy enough to figure out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.