Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 Remix

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 02, 2014

Announced at D23 Expo Japan, this is a follow up to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. This collection contains Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and HD cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Jump Festa Trailer

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Jump Festa is a yearly Manga/Anime convention that takes place in Japan. Some Japanese video game companies show up. Square Enix was one of them they had HD versions of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix & Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix playable on the show floor. This is the first place these new HD versions have been playable. For the rest of us there is a new trailer:

This trailer has actually been available all weekend but until now was only available from a livestream and thus was only in Japanese and in 360p. This trailer not only give more glimpses of cutscenes but also shows (briefly) a look at what gameplay in the two games looks like in HD.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Looking forward to finally being able to play BbS FM. I've already played KH2 FM with the English Patch, and it's great. FM for KH2 makes KH2 into a far better game.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Man, I would say I want this, but the first Kingdom Hearts so far has been such a huge disappointment. When I played it as a kid, I loved it, but now I find it to be very mediocre.

That being said, it's bizarre as hell to hear Sora's Kingdom Hearts 2 voice after playing the first one for so long. Damn he sounds a LOT older.

Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I can't wait to see the mythology completely spiral out of control again.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't care what anyone said, Birth By Sleep is my favourite handheld game of all time and may even be my favourite action game of all time. That battle system surpasses anything Square Enix has ever made. Say what you want about the story (which is nuts - though I like how crazy it is) but that game deserves to be played. I just hope they properly move over all of the systems in that game in a way on the controller that doesn't feel totally archaic.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dixavd: I played it a bit. Wasn't a fan of the platforming in that Cinderella world.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By crithon

sigh, man, that voice acting, and in game cinematics does not hold up. And that was about 8 years ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.