Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Koji Igarashi

Person » credited in 34 games

Koji Igarashi is a Japanese developer who is best known for taking the Castlevania series from level-based platform games to the "Metroidvania" style of gameplay. He also created the seminal Tokimeki Memorial series of dating sims. He is often credited as IGA in his games.

Koji Igarashi's Mysterious New Project is Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night [UPDATED]

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@Coreus said:

@hoonsama: what's wrong with those? They're perfectly good.

People being down on Mighty no. 9 is the dumbest thing. The game isn't even out yet ffs.

narficacid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hassun said:

@Coreus said:

People being down on Mighty no. 9 is the dumbest thing. The game isn't even out yet ffs.

It's almost as if people don't actually care about whether their opinions are informed, and just like touting them.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Oh gods on UltrachenTV David was saying how the title of this game is basically a period joke and now I can't unthink it!

SkipperSonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#204  Edited By SkipperSonne

I was going to third(?) that....Mighty No.9 looks better than I expected tbh.

The only Kickstarter game that has let me down so far was H-Hour. Neverending Nightmares came through pretty well.

Dryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205  Edited By Dryker

That stream with Iga was awesome. Loaded with great games and talented people. What a great way to announce a game. Can't wait!

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

Agreed, i dont understand the hatred for Might No.9, i've been playing the preview builds as they come and it looks and plays great, feels just like a modern Megaman game. Dont get me wrong, the art style is slightly different from the concept stuff but its not a million miles away from it.

90sVibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenji Infune Mighty No'9 (Mega Man) - Check.

Koji Igarashi Bloodstained (Castlevania) Check This is gonna be EPIC!!!!!

as a gamer that grew up in the 80's and 90's to 2D awesomeness thankyou sooooo much IntiCreates for supporting these legends of the videogame industry :)

I'm just gonna hang over here being happy. woo hoo!!!

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hassun said:

@Coreus said:

It's almost as if people don't actually care about whether their opinions are informed, and just like touting them.

Ill admit im disapointed they didnt keep the 2d art but yea its not out yet so we will have to wait and see

Bunny_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.8 million as of now 14/05/15 10:09am

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

welp, I'm gonna replay Order of Ecclesia.

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By MrHadouken

Well I backed my first kickstarter,pleged $60 for the physical copy. Since I've never done this before, when will they begin asking which platform you want? I assume closer to release, but just checking.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@mrhadouken: It just depends on when they want to do it. Kickstarter only lets them submit one survey directly so that usually comes later on, but the Might No 9 KS did most of their stuff through their own community site instead. Could be right after the campaign ends. Could be late 2016.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.