Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kung Fu Panda

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jun 03, 2008

Kung Fu Panda tells the story of Po, a panda who is chosen to be the Dragon Warrior and the trials he faces on his hero's journey. This game features beat 'em- up elements as well as impressive graphics.

Reviews of my Xbox 360 games - Part 1 Kung Fu Panda

manurok1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By manurok1

Decided to review all my current 360 games but to keep them all personal instead of putting them on the review pages if you know what I mean. So I start with a game I got free with a controller so wasn't too fussed.
    Kung Fu Panda follows a lot of movie tie in games on the basis that you go around platforming, collecting things and doing simple combat. But what Kung Fu Panda does well is that it makes the game fun. Okay it's not a quality game buy any stretch of the imagination, but it's funny and has the feel of the movie that makes the game enjoyable at times. The best part about this game is the local multiplayer stuff. I had loads of laughs just doing a simple brawl for half an hour. Other games may do this better but for a game like this to achieve a reasonable multiplay is impressive. It is far too easy though, when I play any game, I do expect some challenge (granted, I may have chosen the wrong game to want this one). But Kung Fu Panda is enjoyable enough to play through. 
    So a fun and charming platformer with fun multiplayer modes but recycled ideas and far too straightforward. 6/10
    Expect more reviews of my Xbox games in the coming week. Thanks for reading (if you did that is).

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

Jack Black was Kung Fu Panda.  Jack Black is in Brutal Legend.  Conclusion?  Brutal Legend will be as good as Kung Fu Panda. 
    Oh and as to your review, spend some time reviewing games people care about.
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

You don't need to post a thread to review games, this is just clutter. Go to the game page and write your review there... and possibly take some time writing a considerably thoughtful one rather than this rushed paragraph.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.