Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 18, 2010

A departure from the usual gameplay of the Tomb Raider franchise, this download-only game features a fixed, isometric camera angle and concentrates on co-op combat, platforming, and puzzle solving.

Some missing DLC on 360?

Kato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kato

"All the Trappings" is available for free and so is Kane and Lynch, but it looks like the second map pack is straight-up not there on my 360. 

Is anyone else seeing this? I purchased the game when it first came out but didn't think to look for DLC until recently.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EightBitShik

@Kato: The hell, I am thinking the same thing right now and it's sad to see this was posted 5 months ago lol. What is going on did you ever find out? Also, this sounds dumb but I don't even know how to access the DLC I have.... how do you play the challenge maps and the new characters I can't find an option for that anywhere.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By EightBitShik

@EightBitShik: Guardian of Light received extended support after its official release date with five downloadable content packs, which were released from October through December 2010. Three of the packs, "All the Trappings," "Things That Go Boom," and "A Hazardous Reunion," contain new maps and puzzles, although the second pack was not released on Xbox 360 due to "unforeseen problems". The other two DLC packs feature alternate playable characters from other Eidos Interactive-owned series - Raziel and Kain of Crystal Dynamics' Legacy of Kain series, and Kane and Lynch of IO Interactive's Kane and Lynch games. The first downloadable content pack, entitled All The Trappings, received a thirty-day free release alongside the online cooperative patch on 27 October 2010 for Xbox 360.

Well I found out why there is no second DLC, now if I can just figure out how to play the DLC I have I'll be all set. I saw someone else post this problem on another site and the only thing that was said was it's under DLC but when I go there it only asks me if I want to download it again.

Kato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Kato

It's a shame that this game had so much potential (even potential for DLC) but between this, the stilted launch, and the marketing, it's no wonder that it didn't do GREAT.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.