Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Frustrating Moments

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Drizzle

It was 20-13, and the the enemy was ahead in kills. Our team just couldn't get it together and kept getting picked off while separated. GP was pretty fed but we were able to manage him a couple of times in team fights. We all hid in mid, with teammates on either side and ended up ganking their team with the exception of 1 guy who made it back to base. Awesome, we diminished most of our k/d deficit and decided to do a quick baron run. Most of us were pretty low on health especially Akali. Baron was roughly two hits away from death and fucking GP ults from HIS BASE and last hits baron, gaining the buff for his team and kills Akali in the process. We try to scamper back to our base but EZ ults and kills 2 more.

TL:DR They ended making a push to win them the game immediately after that. Never before have i experienced such bullshit, i wanted to break my laptop in half.

Fellow Duders, what are some of your most rage inducing moments in LoL?

EvilAshe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EvilAshe

I was once in a game where we had all the enemy teams towers down, including the ones by their nexus, while maybe losing only one tower of our own. We went on to lose the match. To this day I have no idea how the hell it managed to get away from us so badly.

GNCD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GNCD

One guy on the team going on a feeding frenzy because someone "stole" the blue buff from him. We were able to bring down two inhi but it was just too much in the end.

hansolol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By hansolol

I was on a team the other day where Corki and Cassiopeia both said they were noobs and weren't comfortable soloing. So we had a Soraka solo top, me in mid as Ryze, a jungling Lee Sin and Corki/Cass bot. Right off the bat Lee Sin gets killed by Jarvan and rage quits. The worst part about these kinds of games is that the surrender vote never goes through because noobs don't know when the game is over. So of course it ended up being an hour long game. And we lost, of course.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By valrog

90% of the games I've played had frustrating moments. The worst has got to be when balance fails and you're two shot by in split of a second.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Azteck

Just played a game where some punk-ass Renekton kept being an ass when he did nothing.

FluffyZombeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FluffyZombeh

Just going against Annie is a big frustrating thing for me. Since I main Malzahar I usually go mid and whenever there is an Annie I know I'm fucked. Also really hate going against Teemo, but I also play Teemo and see why people play him and why people hate him. Also it's terrible when someone goes AFK in the middle of game in a open location with no towers, it just pisses me off so much.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By artgarcrunkle

Every time I have to wait out a 15min queue dodge because riot expects people to hang in for 20+ minute games with obvious trolls.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My frustrating moments are all of the moments I play PVP in a public game. I never get a competent team. Maybe once in twenty games I will get a competent team in PVP, so I usually play Co-op vs. AI on Intermediate (and somehow I even get people bad enough to where we lose...) unless my brother and his friends that play are playing.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tunaburn

we had a fed ashe. 27 kills. we had killed all thier towers and had their nexus at half life. ashe refused to kill it. she just wanted to keep messing with the other team. as the slowly fed on our minions. we kept telling ashe we needed her to help us go kill it and she wouldnt come. and then they ended up killing all 4 of us since ashe wouldnt help. then they just run into our base and won. I TOLD ASHE TO BURN IN HELL.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Tuggah

When your team dominates the laning phase but can;t work together in the team phase and start bitching at each other after a few bad fights, then self implosion cause you to lose a game you should have won. So like, every third game.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By thebunnyhunter

most frusterating moment: A person keeps bitching until he feeds

example: I had been fed as Lux, Rabadons and full Mejais pretty early on so i was able to melt faces every 23 secs. We had taken their outer towers while ours were still up. Trynd, who was bitching the whole game for one reason or another, felt like i ks'd him (i may have but not intentionally) so he decides to feed the enemy team's Jax. So with a fed Jax on the other team and only 4 players our towers began to fall. We were pushed back and the other team was at baron so i go and try to steal it but trynd gives me away and i stood no chance. i died, they got baron and they stormed through the inner turrets and took all the inhibitors. damn that trynd

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hunkulese

@valrog said:

90% of the games I've played had frustrating moments. The worst has got to be when balance fails and you're two shot by in split of a second.

What? That doesn't even make sense. When the balance fails?

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tuggah said:

When your team dominates the laning phase but can;t work together in the team phase and start bitching at each other after a few bad fights, then self implosion cause you to lose a game you should have won. So like, every third game.

This is REALLY awful. Even worse is when you push the other team to their inner turrets, do a successful Baron, and for some reason just can't get it together and push for the win.

benderunit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By benderunit22

Lost a Dominion match 0-1. Also, playing support with a not so great team is kinda frustrating, since you've taken a thankless role to try and protect them. And of course whenever someone dies it's your fault.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@President_Barackbar said:

@Tuggah said:

This is REALLY awful. Even worse is when you push the other team to their inner turrets, do a successful Baron, and for some reason just can't get it together and push for the win.

When that happens to me it's always because my clueless teammates want to farm forever to get their third bloodthirster or something stupid.

Played a game today where my four Brazilian teammates lost all their towers in 10min and started aimlessly wandering around the jungle waiting for creeps to respawn, stopping only to get ganked and spam chat. I wonder if dudes are just getting premmades together to troll the LoL community for being so racist.

shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shaunk

@tunaburn said:

we had a fed ashe. 27 kills. we had killed all thier towers and had their nexus at half life. ashe refused to kill it. she just wanted to keep messing with the other team. as the slowly fed on our minions. we kept telling ashe we needed her to help us go kill it and she wouldnt come. and then they ended up killing all 4 of us since ashe wouldnt help. then they just run into our base and won. I TOLD ASHE TO BURN IN HELL.

I hate this so much. When fed players on your team are in the enemy base but refuse to do anything about it. No one is alive but they would rather wait for the enemy to spawn to keep getting kills. This and people who refuse to surrender because they lose ip for surrendering...

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By artgarcrunkle

Started a game with two afks so of course we're going to lose. Team feeds nonstop, afks come back about 10min in to start feeding, 30 minutes in they get bored of trolling and surrender.

What does the tryhard trynd on the other team say when we lose?

"gg outplayed."

Keep it classy League.

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Drizzle

Played a game last night, our team was dominating as far as towers were concerned all though the kill discrepancy between ours and the others team was off like a kill or two. We push mid lane and get their inhib and now it looks like we have the game won. Someone on the opposing team tells us to report a katarina and we reply with "why?" and they claim that shes a feeder. All of my teammates say we won't and i even stick up for the katarina and say maybe he/she is having a bad game and to grow up. An early "gg" is layed out however, my team seems to get complacent and allows for the opposing team to get some kills that boost them back up to us in terms of items. It starts to go back and forth with neither team having more than a 2 kill lead. Their nocturne however is melting faces with 2 infinity edge's and they end up making a push to win. In the lobby i recieve a "good game guys, that was really back and forth" from the kat and then a shitstorm comes in from the Kog,Noc, and Fidd. Things like "Morgana(me) you suck at life, just unistall the game" and "get bodied (i still have no clue what the hell this means, if anyone would like to clarify please do) faggot", and then the tryhard noc says "you guys are fucking awful, we beat you guys 3v5". I still don't understand how we had a lead and they even "gg'd" early and they STILL talk shit after what was a rather epic game.

TL;DR LoL players are elitist little shits

myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By myslead

^ not really

HoN players are elitists

LoL players are 9/10 carebears

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.