Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Starting EU Giant Bomb clan. Summoner namechange initiative!

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

With the introduction of Summoner namechanging I got the urge to add a clantag to my name while I am at it. So what better initiative to start some kind of Eu Giant Bomb clan right? =)
    So if you're playing on the EU servers and want some teamgames , more people to chat with or just a clantag that means something. Add GB to your name and join the fun. Don't have any more details or plans for this at the moment but let's see if we can get some people in on this and do something with it! 
    This thread might overlap the "nicknames here" thread some and I guess most of us has already found the people from this community that they can/wan't but with the namechanges to your account this introduces the ability to actually represent out there without being too serious about it of course.  
    Seeing the rate at which LoL is growing it seems only fair to have a proper GB clan. 
    Keep in mind that this is for EU only but I support anyone who wants to do the same for the NA server.
    Add me @ GB MantiCore or I guess ignore this thread if the overall usernames thread is enough. 

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By nintendoeats

How much does it cost anyway?

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

1300 Riot points.Which I guess is about 6 EUR or something like that.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jimbo_n

Almost 2 weeks later I'm still the only one in the EU Giant Bomb channel. Making one last try to make this work before I declare it dead.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Europe. Pshhh. NA is where it's at!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.