Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

L4D2 Add-On Ideas

Avatar image for undeadnazizombies
    UndeadNaziZombies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UndeadNaziZombies

My idea for a add-on is "Night Silence" It's in the middle of the night throught the whole entire campane and its were you crash land from the heli. in "The Parish" and you made it to the outskirts of a town called Lanecaster in Louisanna  and you end your trip in a subway finnale.The levels are: 1.)Outskirts 2.)Travel 3.)Town Square 4.)Downtown 5.)Ecsape.I want more ideas!

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By iam3green

nice idea. i have a plants vs zombie addon. it's pretty fun. pretty much just press a button and zombies of horde just come running into the yard. you shoot them.

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Gerhabio

How about a maze made only of rows of witches seating down and you gotta go real slow and there's boomers once in a while coming in the distance so you gotta snipe em real fast lest they alert a horde to your position and startle the witch. Run-on sentence.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blueduck

You know you can use the mod tools to make anything you want.

ClassyLime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ClassyLime

I always thought a campaign where at one point they go through a prison would be a pretty cool idea. One crescendo idea would be having to open all the cell doors to continue, sounding that huge alarm and alerting the horde. They could also maybe take a more direct story route with meeting some survivors in the prison, since it could possibly be a easily defensible area. I'm not sure what else they could do to wrap around the prison sequence, but I had always thought that would be a neat location to fight through.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By emkeighcameron

My idea is for an add-on called "Left 4 Derp" where you can only use the hunting rifle and a chainsaw as your weapons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.