Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 31, 2001

Soul Reaver 2 was the 3rd installment in the Legacy of Kain franchise. In pursuit of Kain, Raziel travels back in time to different eras in Nosgoth's past. Through history, Raziel begins to piece together his intended destiny, or his inevitable fate.

Very underappreciated

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By danielkempster

I've just finished playing this after a recommendation from BiggerBomb, and I had a brilliant time with it. The puzzles are really well put together (I loved the elemental reaver stuff and the way it came into play when puzzle solving) and the voice acting and plot development were well above the standards you'd expect from a PS2 game. Yet it seemed to completely pass under the radar when it was initially released, despite the acclaim reviewers gave it. Has anybody else out there played this unsung gem of a game?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rowr

i liked it for the most part.

Running around for two hours trying to figure out where i was supposed to go was painful tho.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Yeah, I always really liked the Soul Reaver games, but never finished any of em.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.