Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Legasista

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

Legasista is a return to the days of the classic dungeon crawling RPG. The game also features a fully loaded hefty character editor, to make your party members however you want.

Anyone play this yet?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Sterling

Looks like it might be good. Would like someone who has played it to give a little feedback on it though before purchasing. I was really hoping there would be a demo of it.

The one thing holding me back thus far is the art style. I am not a huge fan of what they went with. But if the core of the game is good I can deal with it.

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jesterroyal

Does this game actually exists? I cant seem to find anything about it anywhere.

Ooooh. Download only for 30 bucks. Looks very cladunny.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sterling

Everywhere else the game is just called Legasista.

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jesterroyal

Should/can the page be edited to reflect this?

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I have no idea what this is so I went to the main page and was face to face with this:

No Caption Provided

Those characters designs sure are something.

sixpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By sixpin

From what I can gather, it is a dungeon crawler action RPG. It seems to have some great customization though. You can build you party members in an editor mode and switch between characters on the fly. Looks like some classic(?) NIS characters such as Prinny, Leharl, and Etna make appearances as playable character as well. The graphics are simplistic, but quite stylized. I'm thinking about picking it up, but I'm on the fence atm with having just gotten into Sleeping Dogs last night.

betterboulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By betterboulder

Just got done with about an hour of play. I really like it. The pricing seems kinda steep but so far it seems that it might be packed with more content than it looks. Cute dungeon crawler with that does some interesting things mechanics wise with equipment, job system, and such. I've never played Cladun so I don't know how similar the elements introduced are. The story I could take or leave. Very anime/JRPG-ified if that makes any sense. Main Character tries to save his crystallized sister by going to a forbidden dungeon, meets cute bean creatures, a stoic android girl, and another android girl with amnesia; adventures occur. I have my doubts that it will do anything really interesting story wise, but I'm not that far in so we'll see....

Gameplay is still very entertaining if you like action dungeon crawlers. Art style is pretty good. Some good, light chuckle-worthy dialogue between characters from time to time. I'm an hour in and some menu items are sill blanked out, the character creator is probably among them. I looking forward to playing more of it.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Turambar

Here's a pretty decent overview video of the game and its systems.

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Addfwyn

I watched the info on the Playstation Blog and it looked pretty interesting, though I think it's only on PS3? I feel like it'd be a perfect fit with Vita, but oh well.

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By ttocs

I picked it up last night.  It's actually pretty fun.  Very similar to Cladun and Cladun X2 in style and design, so if you played that game on the PSP (or more recently on Steam) then you'll know what to expect.  Is it worth 30 bucks though?  The jury is still out on that one.  So far, I'm going to say yes, although only if you're a big RPG fan.  If you are more action oriented with your RPGs and don't care to learn a lot before enjoying a game, you might not like this one too much.

zanetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By zanetsu

Apparently, this was a 60$ retail game in japan when it was released.

betterboulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By MarkWahlberg

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

No Caption Provided

I have no idea what this is so I went to the main page and was face to face with this:

Those characters designs sure are something.

I like how he's wearing just enough shirt to get away with having a popped collar.

natedawg_kz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By natedawg_kz

I purchased it last night and played it for a few hours. The gameplay is really fun but the price I think is a little steep. I would only recommend buying it if your into JRPG's though Rainbow Moon is probably a better recommendation.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Morrow

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.