Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Let It Die

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 03, 2016

A free-to-play souls-like ARPG with roguelike elements, developed by Grasshopper Manufacture and published by Gung-Ho Entertainment for the PlayStation 4.

Your Waiting Room Had Been Attacked

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JasonMasters

Does this happen to you folks every day, multiple times a day? Just for perspective purposes.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

@jasonmasters said:

Does this happen to you folks every day, multiple times a day? Just for perspective purposes.

Yes. Once you engage with the Tokyo Death Metro, all bets are off and you are open to attack. If someone doesn't want to get raided, then they should not engage with TDM.

However, you cannot upgrade your Buffalo Bank, SPLithium banks, freezer slots, and restroom slots to have a higher cap until you interact with TDM, which will make the later game VASTLY more difficult past, say, floor 15-20.

Honestly, I just dump as much of my money and SPLithium as I can before I log off on research and gear, then store all that stuff for later usage. It's what I'm going to spend it all on anyways.

Also, apologies to @demoskinos for taking your guy from the restroom (if it was actually you on the game, my profile is Lansharx6 on there). At the same time, I thought "well, this seems interesting, how often do you randomly find a Giant Bomb member through a random system like this?"

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakob187: To address your last point, I think it pulls people from your friends list sometimes as haters. So id demoskinos is on your PSN, you might see him more often. I know that I've encounter a wild @zevvion hater in my tower climbing multiple times now.

As far as waiting room being attacked, like said above, it can happen at anytime now that you join the TDM system. They don't really take a huge chunk of your money though, and like already said if you fear losing stuff just dump it all into research/items/mushroom stew before you are done for the day. People often won't bother with you if you are low, I don't bother invading anyone with less then 2k in either KC or SPL in my bracket (I think i'm still in the lowest TDM rank)

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jakob187: Someone else would have done it anyway. I've seen at least 3 or 4 GB people randomly as well.

nickhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

I've sort of hit a stopping point with the game, but I've put a ton of time into it and where I'm at (grade 3 fighters, past 20th floor) I basically never get raided anymore. I don't really know why because all of my defenders are still low level but I'll echo the few other posts: I always try to spend a bunch of my money before logging off. Splithium is more difficult to spend and I'm kind of just indifferent/resigned to losing some if I get raided.

grapesoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I usually only get hit about once a day. What team did you pick though? I tend to see a lot of team California people on my list of random people to raid so I wonder if playing on a more popular team makes you more likely to get raided.

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get that its part of the game, I was just curious if people were getting blasted multiple times a day. It is what it is. Also, I'm on team IL...and we suck apparently.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get that its part of the game, I was just curious if people were getting blasted multiple times a day. It is what it is. Also, I'm on team IL...and we suck apparently.

We do, have we ever even had one of those "battle" things Jeff was talking about? Haven't played in like a week.

grapesoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oursin_360: I haven't seen one as team Oregon but I've only been playing for about a week. Its very tempting to change to California and see what the battles are like.

Avatar image for indeedcodybrown
    IndeedCodyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It did until I upgrade my shit a ton

freetacos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on team California and I think the rewards for team "fights" are pretty insane. I think California won one (I participated in a handful of raids in the fight) and I think my reward was like 40k killcoins for California winning

They only give you one option at a time for who to raid though (instead of a long list)

ToySoldier83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ToySoldier83

No because I never have more than 10k in my vault. I do my runs, buy what I need to and usually have around 500 or so kill coins at the end of my playthrough. In raids they can only take about 10 percent of what you have so they never attack me for what would amount to 50 kill coins.

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oursin_360: We are at 0/0 win/lose fights... We aren't even cool enough to engage in a fight yet.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

@jakob187: To address your last point, I think it pulls people from your friends list sometimes as haters. So id demoskinos is on your PSN, you might see him more often. I know that I've encounter a wild @zevvion hater in my tower climbing multiple times now.

As far as waiting room being attacked, like said above, it can happen at anytime now that you join the TDM system. They don't really take a huge chunk of your money though, and like already said if you fear losing stuff just dump it all into research/items/mushroom stew before you are done for the day. People often won't bother with you if you are low, I don't bother invading anyone with less then 2k in either KC or SPL in my bracket (I think i'm still in the lowest TDM rank)

Yeah, I see your haters everywhere too. I'm not sure how the game decides but where you died is where your haters can spawn in other people's games, but I think they can spawn even weeks later because I haven't died on floor 3 since day 1, but some of my friends still see my hater there sometimes.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Yeah I haven't figured it out yet. I can see your guy in the 10's if I'm just mastery farming, or in the 21+ area I'm currently progressing through. I have no idea how it pulls, I haven't lost a dude in some time (being superrrrrrrrr careful with lifeshrooms)

Still, neat it randomly pulls from friends list, that's just a neat thing.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

@takayamasama: I don't have any GB members on my friend's list. I play at my workplace (LAN center). I don't personally own any game consoles or anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.