Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lil Gator Game

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 14, 2022

A cute adventure game starring a little Alligator.

Li'l Gator Game is the 9th game of UUGPGC year 3! Finish by May 6! Mark all Spoilers!

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsocrates  Online

Welcome to the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club Year 3! Our 9th game of 2024 is Li'l Gator Game. The target completion date is May 6, 2024.

We ask that until that date you use the forum software to mark any spoilers, either story based or mechanical, in the discussion below. Ideally the bulk of the discussion will occur after May 6, but if you want to comment before then you are welcome to so long as the spoilers are marked. We ask that if you leave a comment before that date you also come back to the thread after it to read other people’s comments and respond to them, though of course we cannot force you to do so.

All are welcome to participate regardless of whether you have stated a preference to or not and there is absolutely no commitment. You do not have to finish the game to participate but please let us know if you have not.

You are also free to come back any time after the completion date and share your thoughts! This club is meant to be open to all whenever you want to join in the fun!

You can find out more about the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club or suggest future games for it here.

What is Li'l Gator Game?

A freeform adventure game about exploration and imagination. Think The Legend of Zelda crossed with A Short Hike.

How long is Li'l Gator Game?

How long to beat lists it as 3 hours long.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to put my money where my mouth is and play this game. I've just been going so hard into Star Ocean 2R that I've hardly touched anything else since starting it.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bigsocrates  Online

@chamurai: You better hope that when Star Ocean 2R shows up in Guess the Game you get it in 1, given all you've been saying about it!

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ll_Exile_ll

This game had been on my radar for a while and when I saw it on game pass a couple weeks back I took it as the perfect chance to finally play it.

I enjoyed it a lot. Very cute with chill vibes. In terms of recent-ish Zelda inspired indies, it doesn't exactly stack up against something like Tunic and its phenomenal puzzle design and combat, but as just a low impact 5 hour experience Lil' Gator Game was very good.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished the main story and I was actually surprised and moved by the ending. The game itself has a lot of charm and it feels real good to move around. I actually had my 9 year old play it and he was having a lot of fun with it despite not being able to read most of the English. Strange that it's on Game Pass in Japan with no Japanese support but it allows us to play together with me translating for him while he plays. I hope he finishes it and gets to see the ending. Don't expect it to hit the same as it did me but I'm curious to see what he thinks of it. Currently working on getting all the stuff since it's relatively easy to get everything within a couple hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.