Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 17, 2009

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers is a streamlined, user-friendly, version of the popular trading card game. Take one of eight decks and engage in a battle of wits against the computer or online opponents.

Foil Garruk, with purchase of MTG:DOTP!

Kraivyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kraivyne

Hey guys, just thought I would let you know that if you purchase Magic the gathering on June 17th you might be able to recieve one of these:

On the launch day for MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers go HERE to acquire one of these cards.

Good luck and see you in game!

Kraivyne

Fracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Fracture

Is there any idea on HOW exactly you receive that? What exactly do we do to get the foil? Get it first, get it day of, random?

According to some price guides this guys between 20 and 40$ SO I could see people buying this just for him if it's just shipped out to everyone.

Kraivyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kraivyne
    @Fracture said:
    " Is there any idea on HOW exactly you receive that? What exactly do we do to get the foil? Get it first, get it day of, random?According to some price guides this guys between 20 and 40$ SO I could see people buying this just for him if it's just shipped out to everyone. "
    I think they post it to you depending on where you live. You order it on the day you buy the game, when you buy the game you get a code on XBLA, this code will be redemeed on the site I posted above. This card is worth quite a bit and I am sure it will be sellable especially if you don't play MTG yourself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.