Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 18, 2009

The Majesty franchise makes the transition to 3D in Majesty 2, the sequel to the critically well-received, fantasy real-time strategy game.

Rat King mission

stingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone tried the Rat King mission recently? I've beaten it before, but now it seems like something is broken. Either the spawn rate of mobs has increased dramatically or building rate for buildings has decreased dramatically because I can hardly get a single building up before getting overrun.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God, I forgot I have this game. Sorry, I don't think I've gotten that far. All I remember was getting past the mission where a magic beam or something destroys your town a bunch until you build a church (I think it was a church). This game really needed a free play mode.

stingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it has a sandbox mode if that's what you mean. I just played the mission you mentioned. All you have to do is build a wizard's tower right off the bat and that stops the mage from burning your castle/city. The Rat King mission is just after it (it's that or the dragon mission).

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My servant, well met indeed. 'Twould seem some sunlight poisoned creatures are worthy of great honour. Thou'st permitted me to dream. One day, rats and humans may live and die together, in peace.

Prinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember that mission seemed broken. I think I handled it by building guard towers around the sewers the rats were coming from but I had to retry that multiple times before it just worked one time I tried it.

stingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried that a few times but I guess I wasn't lucky enough to get it to work. I will keep trying just not as much as I have been - plenty of other games to play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.