Mark "Super Samoan" Hunt is a famous kickboxer and martial artist and was once known for his legendary chin and toughness. He has fought multiple times for K1, Pride and the UFC. He has primarily competed as a super heavyweight but has also fought at the heavyweight limit later in his career. Hunt was at first just a kickboxer but made the transition to MMA, his two main attributes are his heavy punching power and his granite chin. His chin was never on better display than when he took a flush left head kick from Mirko Cro Cop and managed to stay on his feet and keep fighting. One of his most famous victories in MMA was when he stepped in as a late replacement for Sakuraba and managed to defeat Wanderlei Silva dropping him several times, Hunt did however heavily outweigh his opponent. During his fight with Silva he innovated a brand new move called the atomic butt drop that we have not seen him unleash from his arsenal since. Melvin Manhoef greatly tarnished Hunt's reputation for being notoriously difficult to knock out in a 2008 fight where he knocked him unconscious in just 18 seconds.
- 2000 K-1 Oceania Grand Prix Champion
- 2001 K-1 World Grand Prix Preliminary Melbourne Champion
- 2001 K-1 World Grand Prix in Fukuoka Repechage B Champion
- 2001 K-1 World Grand Prix Champion
- 2002 K-1 World Grand Prix Final 3rd Place
- World Kickboxing Federation
- 1999 WKBF Australian Super Heavyweight Champion