Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mark of the Ninja

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2012

From the creators of the Shank series comes a 2D stealth game featuring a ninja Champion bearing a magical tattoo that brings great power at a heavy price, in order to bring bloody vengeance against his clan's enemies.

Once again a giantbomb quicklook gives me a new favorite game!

Sillybigwillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sillybigwillie

First let me begin by saying that I have been a giant bomb member for about 3 years now, well 3 paying years and a regular member longer. I dont have a subscription to any other site or service (except netflix) because quite honestly, I watch and listen to giantbomb more than my tv. I rutinely watch hours a week while doing work or at home relaxing on the roku. Once again, the giantbomb gang has directed me towards a game that I would have overlooked any other time. I only have 20 gigs of storage on my xbox, so I don't download too many arcade games. I have just deleted call of duty dlc to make room for this game, I now have bastion, iron brigade, the walking dead 1,2,3, trials (the new one), dust (haven't really gotten into this much) and now Mark of the Ninja, which I just spent 9 hours playing. For a guy who hates stealth games, I have played though the splinter cell series (and syphon filter) but that was only because they were the only available at the early days of their respecive consoles (playstation and xbox original). Anyway, I wanted to say thank you, consider this an open love letter to the best, and most humble website going today! Thanks again!

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DharmaBum

@Sillybigwillie said:

I have just deleted call of duty dlc to make room for this game, I now have bastion, iron brigade, the walking dead 1,2,3, trials (the new one), dust (haven't really gotten into this much) and now Mark of the Ninja, which I just spent 9 hours playing.

Good move and good selection of games, duder.

I've also been enjoying the hell out of this game - superb multi-pathway level design and tight controls that make you responsible for your mistakes. I'm trying not to be too much of a completionist the first time through as it seems built with replaying levels in mind. Shame on Microsoft for not promoting this better, and props to GB for bringing it to my attention as well.

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By DJJoeJoe

I am also glad that the game got a nice Quicklook because while I admired the visuals from the Shank games they never caught my interest enough to actually buy them and I was kinda thinking the same for this game. Some of the mechanics shown earlier looked interesting but still nothing mind blowing. The quicklook really put into perspective that I would, and do, enjoy this game a lot.

This game is really cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.