Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Beginning with the events of Marvel's Secret War and going into Civil War, players will take control of several Marvel characters in this follow up to the first Ultimate Alliance game.

Is anyone else looking forward to this game?

Avatar image for deactivated-135098
    deactivated-135098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

Before playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I dismissed the idea of superheroes. I thought it was all pretty silly. So what initially urged me to play the game was the incredibly lacking amount of RPGs on the 360. Not only did I deeply enjoy it but I began to understand the whole fascination with superheroes. 

Which is why I'm excited for the sequel. I've noticed little discussion on it, what with all the news of 2010 delays and blockbusters such as MW2 to come, so I have a feeling it'll slip under the radar.  But not under mine.

Is anyone else going to get this game?

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I loved the first game, but this one has an extremely poor line up of characters, it's being released amongst a good deal of other AAA games, and it all round looks like a rehash of the original game..  You can pretty much guarantee that you'll be charged $10 per character as DLC a week after the game is released, most of which have probably already been designed and finished, and should be in the game by default.

I can't justify giving Activision money for this..

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JoelTGM

Yeah I'm looking forward to it.  I love games that you can play through with friends and this one is looking great.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By kermoosh

i played the first one deeply several times and i loved it 
    the first had a good story but jumped randomly to different places and events 
    anyway, i think this game is gonna be longer with a better storyline, plus i never used every character in the first game so im not worried about characters 
    also what "wintersnowblind" said, it is gonna be similar to the first one but thats what every franchise does, eg. halo, call of duty, etc. 
     i think its gonna be good

dancingphlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By dancingphlower

Yes sir.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Jedted

I loved the first one and i can't wait to play the sequel!  The announcement of Green Goblin a playable chararacter was the final selling point for me. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.