5.0 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

BEST. GAME. EVER. 0

The game is so much fucking fun. My friends and myself play this game all the time and only one map, POLAR WHARF i think it's called, plus it gets even more fun if you smoke weed. Mashed is such a good party game that i took the time to make an account on this random website just so i can write this review and give it 5 stars. Peace out.OH yeah, one more thing. use cheat to unlock everything....

Well, you probably deserve it. 0

I imagine it happened quite by accident.  Though the graphics aren't to be sniffed at, the game does hint slightly at rushed game design.  Empire are a small games company, heck, supersonic are even smaller. Nowadays you can't crimp out any decent games without someone like EA rocking up and breathing down your neck, throwing boxes to check down your throat.  Let's get one thing straight, without the multi player this game would suck so much proverbial ass, it would have disappeared into nothing...