Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Cerberus Question

Hairy_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hairy_Fish

I am going to buy Mass Effect 2 now that I have time. While looking at the dragon age case I saw that the free DLC code expires in April. It didnt say anything about an expiry date for the cerberus network on the ME2 case. Anyone know if there is one?

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By PerryVandell

I believe there is for codes that are included with games. But, I would like to note that I am not entirely sure and could be wrong about whether that specific code has an expiration date on it. I just have a feeling that you missed it. But, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it, nothing on the cerberus network is all that good.

Avatar image for valentin_seleznyov
    Valentin_Seleznyov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just had a look at my code, and there is no expiry date on the Cerberus network.
    gunslingerNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By gunslingerNZ

I wouldn't be too worried anyway. Having just completed the free DLC myself I can safely say it wasn't very interesting. The arc gun is pretty neato but Zaeed isn't the best character and the Normandy crash site was a bit of a disappointment.

As you'd expect though the recent Overlord DLC which costs money looks a whole heap better.

Also while I'm on the topic how lame is it that you need "Bioware points" to purchase Overlord for the PC? I would have bought it already if I didn't have to sink more money into points than is actually needed for the DLC. I've always hated this "points" idea since Microsoft introduced it for Live, it's only purpose is to obscure the transaction a little in an attempt to get you to spend more money. Anyway EA lost my purchase as a result...

Hairy_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Hairy_Fish

Just bought it and no problems :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.