Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Firewalker Pack (Hammerhead) Coming March 23rd

General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By General_D23

I probably won't play it to it's fullest until Kasumi comes and I start a new playthrough, but I am very interested in how it controls and what can be done with it. From what I've heard, if people are happy with it, Bioware plans on doing some more stuff with it down the line. This does seem to be one big experiement to me for a possible inclusion in ME3, at least to me. 

Joystiq     
    And in other news, that Appearance Pack with new costumes for Thane, Jack, and Garrus will be up on the same day, for 160 MS points ($2). I like Thane's and Garrus', and I'm not totally adverse to Jack's. I'll probably end up getting it (not like there's much else good to spend 160 points on...) 

Appearance Pack    

Garrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Garrus

Damn 2 days guys, 2 more days and some epic DLC for free. Can't wait and fffuuu I don't have enough for the appearance pack to fix the armor and fuck up Jack's appearance even more.

Izaak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Izaak

Will this DLC add any more achievements?

BlueSaol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlueSaol

I hope it adds achievements! And, I missed the Mako a little bit, so I can't wait anyway!

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bubahula

kinda odd that the bigger dlc is free and the appearance one is 2 bucks. cant wait!

BlueSaol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlueSaol

At least they fix Garrus's armour so there's no big hole in it! I remember one of the Giant Bomb guys (was it Brad?) saying that the loyalty alternate costume shouldn't have had the same big hole in it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.