Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Terminus Armor

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Afroman269

Anyone figure out how to get this crap? Don't know why they are making you jump through hoops to get it but so far I entered the code on the website and it led to a download of it. So exactly how do I get to it if it's on my pc and not my 360?

General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By General_D23

There have been alot of complaints about this particular code. 

If you can get the Cerberus Network up on your 360, that MIGHT make it available there, but alot of people have had trouble with that too.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyzygy

It's really easy. Since your EA account is synched with Xbox Live Gamertag, when you start the game up you just go to Download Content (it's at the main menu of ME2) and you'll see all the things you redeemed over at masseffect.com.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Afroman269
    @xyzygy said:

" It's really easy. Since your EA account is synched with Xbox Live Gamertag, when you start the game up you just go to Download Content (it's at the main menu of ME2) and you'll see all the things you redeemed over at masseffect.com. "

Nevermind. I got it now thanks for the tip.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyzygy
    @Afroman269: The Zaeed DLC will be available soon, a dev said there were a few problems and it's going to be up soon like tomorrow or so. The other things you can get are Blood Dragon if you have Dragon Age. I already downloaded mine, so it's available! Oh yeah and if you have the CE you can get the Collector's Armor.
    Kbm600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kbm600

Mine didn't work at all. I signed up for an account on the Bioware Social network like it asked me to and I ended up entering the code and nothing is appearing on my xbox 360. I had no way of linking the accounts and now I'm afraid the code's been lost forever. Is there anyway I can know for sure?

PS: I tried making an EA account, and it wouldn't let me because it said my gamertag was linked to another profile. (Even though I've never made an EA account with this game before.)

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Kazona
    @Kbm600: If you've ever played another EA game on your 360, chances are you made an EA account, and it automatically links to your xbox live gamertag.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By gla55jAw

Wow has anyone looked on ebay for these codes? I saw one go last night for over $50!!! I randomly checked a few minutes ago and got one for $5.99 while other people are bidding them up to over $20. That seems a little silly to me but I'm happy with $6. Now I have every special Armor and gun.
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Hitchenson

Delicious armours. Boy am I glad MS screwed up with that yesterday. 
    Feser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Feser
    @gla55jAw said:
    "Wow has anyone looked on ebay for these codes? I saw one go last night for over $50!!! I randomly checked a few minutes ago and got one for $5.99 while other people are bidding them up to over $20. That seems a little silly to me but I'm happy with $6. Now I have every special Armor and gun. "

That's to dumb to be true which means it is probable true. I just bought my Cerberus network code for 15$ on xbox live, but I guess you are talking about the other ones.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gla55jAw
    @Feser said:
    "@gla55jAw said:
    "Wow has anyone looked on ebay for these codes? I saw one go last night for over $50!!! I randomly checked a few minutes ago and got one for $5.99 while other people are bidding them up to over $20. That seems a little silly to me but I'm happy with $6. Now I have every special Armor and gun. "
    That's to dumb to be true which means it is probable true. I just bought my Cerberus network code for 15$ on xbox live, but I guess you are talking about the other ones. "

Seriously, The Inferno Armor and Gun, I was watching a few auctions that ended over $50. People are crazy.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gla55jAw
    @Hitchenson said:
    "
    Delicious armours. Boy am I glad MS screwed up with that yesterday.  "

Oh were you one of the lucky one's who downloaded them for free off XBL?
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hitchenson said:
    "
    Delicious armours. Boy am I glad MS screwed up with that yesterday.  "
    Not a huge fan of the Inferno stuff, but the Collector's armor and the Terminus armor are both really cool.
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Hitchenson
    @gla55jAw: That I was. Got a few helmets/visors and a sniper rifle as well. Feels good man. 
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By MildMolasses
    @Feser:
    Why did you buy the code? How did you not get a brand new copy of the game?............. Oh. That way
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gla55jAw
    @MildMolasses said:
    "@Feser: Why did you buy the code? How did you not get a brand new copy of the game?............. Oh. That way "

I bought the code because I preordered it at Best Buy and got the inferno amor and thought that $6 was worth it to get the terminus stuff.
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By MildMolasses
    @gla55jAw:
    But the code should have been included inside the case. All new copies of the game got a code for the Cerberus network

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.