Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Strange ME1 Career Save Cross-over

doejonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By doejonathan

I finished Mass Effect 1 a few months ago and decided to complete ME1 and 2 again with a different character to make the waiting for the final installment bearable. While playing with my newly created Adept I thought I might wanted to see where and how my original Infiltrator ended up with. I loaded her last save and to my surprise my fully geared up level 50- something is exactly where my new Adept is story wise.  
     She has the same jpurnal entries and assignments as my new Adept. Now, I already imported her completed savegame into ME2 and finished it a couple of weeks ago so nothing is lost there (and made a backup just in case). I'm wondering however if this is a known bug and if I should be careful when creating any more Shepards. 

I'm playing the Steam version with Bringing down the Sky installed. If this is a well known bug or if it's been posted several times already I apologize but putting so many hours into it and putting great value on all the decisions and mistakes my Shepards make on the fly, you understand why I might be concerned.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.