Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

20 dollar Amazon download. Worth it?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

I have been interested in the game for awhile but after reading the reviews and watching quick looks i decided to hold off. Right now though on PC downloads its only 20 bucks so is it worth it.  Guess I should say Im really more interested in the single player than anything else.  Might play some multiplayer but not the focus at all

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Doctorchimp

What's your experience with First Person Shooters?

Have you played Bad Company 2? Get that instead.

Have you already played Bad Company 2? Get something else instead.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Doctorchimp:  I have played most military shooters including Bad Company 2. But I am sensing a vibe from your post....
    penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By penguindust
    @Sackmanjones said:
    " @Doctorchimp:  I have played most military shooters including Bad Company 2. But I am sensing a vibe from your post.... "
    Ha-ha, well I've played both BC2 and MOH and BC2 is the better of the two, but MOH is okay.  It's not great and the settings are rather repetitive.  Just more and more mountains in Afghanistan, but the single player is okay as long as you don't expect anything high from it.  It's an adequate, mostly functional FPS.  Occasionally, you break from the special forces guys to play a more standard army soldier, and there are a few helicopter & "paint the target" sequences that break things up.  For $20, and if you're really into FPS games, I'd say it was worth it.  Just keep your expectations low. 
    PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By PerryVandell

There are a lot of games coming out this year and from what I heard, it might be best if you saved that $20 for something awesome, like Battlefield 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.