Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Did Anyone Get the Paid DLC? Hot Zone?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

I didn't. I felt like it should've been covered by the online pass and it's very pricey too in the Swiss PSN Store. The equivalent of 15$.

I played some Medal of Honor tonight, just to spite Black Ops, which has me addicted on CoD points and Unlocks and a disturbing mix of anger and frustration and the 'just another round/just one more level/just one more unlock' syndrome. And looky here, I really like Medal of Honor's Core Gameplay a whole lot more than CoD's.

Anyways, from its description Hot Zone sounds kinda fun, but it's really got to be outstanding for me to even consider buying it. Somebody got some first hand impressions and is willing to share?

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Spoonman671

I find Medal of Honor's multiplayer to be pretty frustrating.  The only mode I can tolerate for very long is team deathmatch. Also, I picked up Fallout after having platinumed MOH, so I probably won't be going back to it any time soon.  For these reasons, no, I did not buy Hot Zone.

Not a very helpful post, but I least I gave you a bump.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By ReyGitano

I wonder how many are still playing this online now that Black Ops is out, let alone how many people paid for DLC.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CenturionCajun

Hot Zone isn't worth what they're asking for it and I agree it should have been released for free under the online pass. It basically is a one objective version of sector control and in every game I've played it has been extremely one sided. Add on top that virtually no one is playing the mode and it seems to be a complete failure.

I'm still playing Medal of Honor online mostly because I'm on the quest for the mythical Fire Controller achievement. I'm almost to the point where I'm simply going to commit suicide for a few game in a row in an attempt to drive my skill rating down so I can roll some newer players. It has completely soured my experience with the games pretty decent multiplayer and is further reason why I hate all multiplayer achievements.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Tennmuerti

Nah, it's not worth it.
    For the little amount of content in MoH this should have been a freebie.
    Not many people are going to shell out for this either.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By scarace360

No i dont think anyone did.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.