Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Medal of Honor is looking pretty familiar.

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VictoryBlitz

Alrite first i know that the whole "this looks just like BAD COMPANY!" has been done to death but the most recent trailer has really frightened me. The beta i thought was not really that similar to bad company but still different enough. The most recent trailer (Fallen Angel) though looks ridiculously like bad company i mean all the weapons in the trailer were weapons that were in bad company 2 and while they did significantly lower the amount of bullets it takes to kill someone (maybe a little too much) everything in that trailer looks like a straight reskin of bad company. The sound effects were the exact same and the knife animation was the same except without the shaky cam. I am not bashing the game and plan to buy it (mostly for the 2 full single player campaigns and the beta code) i also know this game is supposed to be the best of both worlds between COD and Bad Company but i feel like the game needs to have atleast some kind of identity of its own and right now the game has none.  The game looks like it might have an amazing single player campaign but right now the multiplayer doesn't look up to snuff. what do you guys think?

Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Damien

I agree.  You could tell from the beta what it was.

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By VictoryBlitz
    @Damien said:
    " I agree.  You could tell from the beta what it was. "
    I mean the beta was similar but the weapons were different and it felt different but in this trailer they only  showed weapons from bad company 2 and they literally have the same knife animation thats borderline lazy. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt because we have no idea what the other modes will be (and no i'm not talking about stupid ass hardcore mode)  and that could make the game unique also the single player looks amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.