Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

Raw Disappointment With Medal of Honor...

arcade78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By arcade78

Alright, this post is going to be short and sweet, i've been meaning to write this for a while but never got the chance to...  
    Okay, so i was reading articles about MoH how its a more tactical CoD feel to it, and from what i read i loved it, it sounded brilliant...on paper... 
    I watched the trailers, they looked slick and looked a little CoDish with abit of BFBC2, but it was only a glimpse... 
    Then i watched the quicklook, the first real gameplay video (for me anyway) of online, and one thing i have to say: 
    Holy crap is this the exact same as BFBC2 with a different class system and deathstreaks?! I thought if i watched more it would start looking better, but no, IT LOOKED EVEN MORE BFBC2. Im very dissapointed, i know DICE is in charge here but come on? that doesnt give you the go-ahead to clone your old game with a new name... Even during the quicklook, i think Ryan mentioned that it used the very same Frostbite engine. Dont get me wrong, i love BFBC2, but i am not buying it again. 
    Anyway are there anymore people who think that way, or am i the only one pissed about that? 

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Afroman269

I would like to have the choice to rage but I'm still waiting for the beta to come to 360. I'm close to just playing it on PS3 now.

andrela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By andrela

Book.
    Cover.
    Judging.
    Don't.

arcade78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By arcade78
    @Andrela: I guess i am, but the similarities seem quite close, and i think that quick look was the largest amount of 'book' there is so far, so im drawing most of my points from the quick look.
    FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By FirePrince

The beta is soo lifeless.There is nothing wrong with the game-it's just Bad Company 2 in wich you can kill people more easily.It's just so dull.  
    I just can't play it anymore.I have no ideea why.It feels like I'm playing BC2 over again.It just feels like this game should not exist.I was actually considering this,but after the beta,I will get Black Ops as my multiplayer shooter.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @arcade78 said:
    " @Andrela: I guess i am, but the similarities seem quite close, and i think that quick look was the largest amount of 'book' there is so far, so im drawing most of my points from the quick look. "
    So we are judging the entire game on just its multiplayer Beta? 
    Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Damien
    @arcade78 said:
    " @Andrela: I guess i am, but the similarities seem quite close, and i think that quick look was the largest amount of 'book' there is so far, so im drawing most of my points from the quick look. "
    You can totally draw conclusions.  That's the point of this 'beta'.  Go ahead and judge that book.  I have.  For me, I can best describe MOH as a MW2 mod for BFBC2.  It is really disappointing.  We'll see how the final product comes out though.
    arcade78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By arcade78
    @The_Laughing_Man:  No No No, i said the single player gameplay looks real-tight and didnt actually remind me so much of BFBC2, but im a competative multiplayer gamer, i play multiplayer far more then single-player, so you gotta understand why im looking at multiplayer so strongly.
    s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By s7evn

I see it being more accessible in league play than mw2, mostly because of the server browser and that it will probably have mod support (PC).

Videogames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Videogames

I went into the beta hoping you would be wrong, but you weren't.

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sodiumCyclops

No Caption Provided
    Videogames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Videogames
    @Damien said:
    " @arcade78 said:
    You can totally draw conclusions.  That's the point of this 'beta'.  Go ahead and judge that book.  I have.  For me, I can best describe MOH as a MW2 mod for BFBC2.  It is really disappointing.  We'll see how the final product comes out though. "
    I played a couple hours of the PC beta and unfortunately have to agree with you as well.
    mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By mazik765

I'll take your word for it. I don't play many shooters but honestly every military shooter looks like every other military shooter to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.