Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

An open-world action-adventure game by Monolith, set between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

Input lag on PC anyone?

ToastMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm using a 360 controller and I'm experiencing a major input lag with this game for some reason. The camera lags behind the stick movement as if it weighs a ton. I don't have any performance issues, frame rate is averaging above 70, so it can't be that.

I've looked it up and only a few people brought it up and apparently, locking the frame rate on 30 is the only fix(?!).

Anyone else experienced this and solved it? I don't want to cap the frame rate, there's gotta be another way.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Try Vsync. It will lock the framerate at 60 but that's not that much of a difference from 70.

ToastMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, I tried Vsync, didn't do much of an improvement. I also tried capping the framerate to 60 using the in-game option but again, nothing. Capping to 30 does indeed make a difference, but it really sucks after experiencing the game at above 60. It can't be the only solution to this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.