Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

360 spec ops anyone?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

Of the few friends I got that play MW2 on 360, noone seems to want to play spec ops and the buddy I usually play with finished the whole shit with his brother. Most of my friends list is always in a party every night playing TDM. So if you're on late then hit me up, mroldboy, I usually play late after work. I dont have a working mic anymore so that might cause a problem if thats how you roll. But pretty much want to get the 69 stars achievement so started doing some of the spec op stuff solo and thought, oh I can do it myself. Well, nope, some wont let you play solo, only with someone else.

superpapergun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By superpapergun

Add me to your friends list. I'll be on tomorrow. 

GT: Deathphox

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrOldboy

sure, when i say late. I mean I am on late PST, probably around midnight. Sometimes earlier though.

Angeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Angeli
    @MrOldboy: I want the stars too and none of my 2 friends seem interested in spec ops since I sent them invites and got no answer. Just beat High Explosive on veteran by myself and I still have problems with smash & grab and obviously the coop missions. Add me to your friends list (angeli1977).
    Newtime1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Newtime1

well i'm up now and i'm down for spec ops, veteran.

waxybrett 
    hit me up

woodinghal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By woodinghal

yeah im down with that

GT: woodinhal

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.