Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Dear Cheater

JeansJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By JeansJoe

I just finished playing a few rounds of Modern Warfare 2 with you.

I have to say it is a delight to play with fellows like you. Now most of you are pretty easy to discover. You have a level 70 prestige 10 account preferably with a rotating skull as emblem. Not all level 70 prestige 10 are cheaters, but... well, a lot of you guys are.

Of course you are on a noble quest! You don't cheat for fun or to show of your impressive skills. No you want to show everybody that steam sucks and that you can cheat VAC. Show Valve that you can hack the local hosted servers by using cheat maps that will instant level you, show all the other players that VAC sucks because you can give headshots all you want.

It is a true delight to watch you in the Killcam how you aim after me, wall after wall until you finally can draw a save shot when I show my head around the corner. Of course those are the noobs of cheating. The Pr0s will not look at you directly but just notice where you are and then wait till you are almost around the corner and then start to shoot.

Yes yes... aimbots are for loosers. Because true Pr0-haxx0rs only use a wallhack. That is enough and it still takes some skill to take the enemy team down. Or does it.

It is very obvious why you cheat. Yes I understand you! Everybody else on the server is just so gooood that you don't stand a chance without cheats. Well that is due to two reasons, some of the others cheat as well and you suck. Yes you suck. But of course you suck. Because you do not play the game how it is meant to be played. Yes I know you don't want to play the game how it was meant to be played because VAC sucks and Steam sucks and IWnet sucks...

But when you look at it the right way, actually it is just you who sucks. And you can't take it that you are not good at the game of the century. So you ruin the fun for everybody because your fun was ruined.

Well, good job mate.

Me and my friends still own your pants off and teabag you in your sleep. So I hope you get banned while I enjoy the game.

But since Valve and VAC really suck you probably will not get banned and continue shooting through walls.

And here is a lineup of good excuses if someone catches you cheating:

* look at my stats dude 16 - 8 !!! (true cheaters of course never die... yes. never die! *cough*)
    * look at my rank (of course a level 16 prestige 3 rank must say that you do not cheat.)
    * no (that is obvious)
    * no its skill (? I know skill when I see it and I know how cheats look like. check youtube)
    * 1on1 (what does that even mean? Since you cheat in 6on6 you wanna show me how you cheat in 1on1?)
    * lol (same as "no". Only cheaters give those answers)
    * you're a noob (can't argue with that... but I still play better than a cheater)

See you soon my friend.
    1 in 30 is at least a cheater in Modern Warfare 2

JeansJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JeansJoe

I just finished playing a few rounds of Modern Warfare 2 with you.

I have to say it is a delight to play with fellows like you. Now most of you are pretty easy to discover. You have a level 70 prestige 10 account preferably with a rotating skull as emblem. Not all level 70 prestige 10 are cheaters, but... well, a lot of you guys are.

Of course you are on a noble quest! You don't cheat for fun or to show of your impressive skills. No you want to show everybody that steam sucks and that you can cheat VAC. Show Valve that you can hack the local hosted servers by using cheat maps that will instant level you, show all the other players that VAC sucks because you can give headshots all you want.

It is a true delight to watch you in the Killcam how you aim after me, wall after wall until you finally can draw a save shot when I show my head around the corner. Of course those are the noobs of cheating. The Pr0s will not look at you directly but just notice where you are and then wait till you are almost around the corner and then start to shoot.

Yes yes... aimbots are for loosers. Because true Pr0-haxx0rs only use a wallhack. That is enough and it still takes some skill to take the enemy team down. Or does it.

It is very obvious why you cheat. Yes I understand you! Everybody else on the server is just so gooood that you don't stand a chance without cheats. Well that is due to two reasons, some of the others cheat as well and you suck. Yes you suck. But of course you suck. Because you do not play the game how it is meant to be played. Yes I know you don't want to play the game how it was meant to be played because VAC sucks and Steam sucks and IWnet sucks...

But when you look at it the right way, actually it is just you who sucks. And you can't take it that you are not good at the game of the century. So you ruin the fun for everybody because your fun was ruined.

Well, good job mate.

Me and my friends still own your pants off and teabag you in your sleep. So I hope you get banned while I enjoy the game.

But since Valve and VAC really suck you probably will not get banned and continue shooting through walls.

And here is a lineup of good excuses if someone catches you cheating:

* look at my stats dude 16 - 8 !!! (true cheaters of course never die... yes. never die! *cough*)
    * look at my rank (of course a level 16 prestige 3 rank must say that you do not cheat.)
    * no (that is obvious)
    * no its skill (? I know skill when I see it and I know how cheats look like. check youtube)
    * 1on1 (what does that even mean? Since you cheat in 6on6 you wanna show me how you cheat in 1on1?)
    * lol (same as "no". Only cheaters give those answers)
    * you're a noob (can't argue with that... but I still play better than a cheater)

See you soon my friend.
    1 in 30 is at least a cheater in Modern Warfare 2

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

wat

Sadisticham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sadisticham

I wouldn't blame steam. I'd blame the person behind infinityward.net

If the game had dedicated servers this problem wouldn't happen.

Just saying..go play TF2. If you get a cheat an admin will be along shortly to remove him.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BraveToaster

Lmao @ "the game or the century"

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iam3green

o good old games with hackers. admins / developers don't do anything about the problems that the game has. they laugh at us for complaining about the problems that the game has.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Metroid545

This made me laugh since i shared the same experience shortly before I sold it

LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LiquidS

Dedicated servers solve this problem, Infinity Ward are at fault not Steam.

Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Muttinus_Rump

VAC doesn't stop you cheating. It just bans you some random number of days from when you first started.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.