Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jun 25, 1993

The second installment of one of the most violent fighting game franchises of all time, providing a smoother fighting system while adding new fighters, Fatalities, babalities, friendships, and much more.

Any one else think this port is hard as hell?

jonnyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jonnyp

I just downloaded MKII on psn and I can only beat the first guy in arcade mode.  I know I'm not mr. badass at the MK series or anything but holy shit...this seems super hard.  I played the hell out of MKII for genesis back in the day and I don't remember it being this completely stupid hard.

I suck at MKII evidently.
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I also played my share of the Genesis version of Mortal Kombat II.

Just duck and uppercut, man.  Haha.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dichemstys

I played crazy amounts of the Genesis version and just got around to getting the SNES version. It's stupid hard.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By turboman

the PSN single player MKII is evil as hell... the AI is truly awful and unfair... only play that game with friends

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Jeust

Besides the first Mortal Kombat, was it ever fair and easy in meddium dificulty?  

For me it was always hard. I never reached more than the forth combat, without losing, :p 

advocatefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By advocatefish

Man i was just going to start a forum page about the same thing. Holy crap. I cant get past the second guy either. Its like im fighting noob saibot every round.  There might as well not even be projectiles.

I fondly remember playing this game on my Sega Saturn and beasting pretty hard at it.  I was starting to wonder how i ever beat the game and was beginning to hate it.  

Online lag is bad but its the best way to play. Fow Show.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.