Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Just started playing this, any tips?

Avatar image for chilipeppersman
    chilipeppersman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 4

I havent really played a fighting game before, but this looked awesome, so i Picked up the Komplete edition. Any good advice? I kinda feel like my brain is gonna explode after playing it for 45 min or so. And my hands feel like they just ran themselves on a treadmill. Damn I am bad at these kinds of games.......street fighter was the reason I worked up a sweat in a bowling alley arcade in mexico hahahaha. cause I button mash way too much

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Depends on who you are playing.

Some general tips are remember to block, if your opponent is blocking then remember to sweep. Learn one or two of you characters basic combos from the move list and be ready to bust them out whenever the opportunity presents itself. Don't be afraid to burn your meter on ex moves and combo breakers.

GLHB.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.