Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mount and Blade: With Fire & Sword

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 03, 2011

Set in the 1600s, Fire and the Sword brings the medieval Mount and Blade games into an era of new technology and conflicts, while retaining its open world RPG gameplay.

What do you do now?!

ATTILAtheFUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ATTILAtheFUN

Ive played the game for about 8 hours according to steam, im level 9 with a army ranging from 50-60 guys at all times. my question is.....

WHAT DO I DO NOW?!

rebels and such have too small of armies, yet the factions armies are all around 130-1000!?! missions and caravan quests give way too little money and i am starting to struggle to pay for my army. I owould start razing small towns but i have people in my army who are "noble" or "honorable" (lame) so thats not an option. sooo....

How do i become king? 

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn
    @ATTILAtheFUN: Start a storyline quest, just take on a special mission with one of the lords. I think the Russian one lets you overthrow the tsar. 

Im in the same boat though, I messed up my faction storyline and got locked out of that. 
    ATTILAtheFUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ATTILAtheFUN

so i sometimes do the special missions, but do none of them have seemed to be that "special" other than i little more creative. But if what you say is true then it does sound like they are more than that. So they do lead to story quests?
    waskesu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By waskesu

I just want to know can i pay for volunteer in villages  like in the past to mount and blade parts?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.