Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mythology

Concept »

Many games such as Shin Megami Tensei, God of War, or Too Human base their story off of or utilize elements from the order of the cosmos as perceived by humans both ancient and modern.

Should this concept be separated in multiple entries ?

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By CharleyTony

I was wondering if this concept "Mythology" should be separated in multiple entries in the Giant Bomb Wiki.

Greek, Christian and Norse mythologies (just to name a few) are so different from each other that I don't see how they could be only represented in one wiki page.

If each specific mythology had it's own page, those could be filled with related information and we could then associate directly which games borrow from them.

What do you guys think about this ?

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

There's not even a main article on the page yet. I'd say if anyone has a bunch of information they want to write, just make a separate section for each type of mythology and put the info there. No reason for separate pages just yet.

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By CharleyTony

After doing some checking, there is a Greek Mythology page but nothing that does the same for Christian, Egyptian or Norse (Viking) mythologies.

I'm sure this will be interpreted as laziness but I really don't have enough knowledge about those to with a complete page about them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.