... on that blindingly bright day ...
... on that very day of winter ...
Imagine what it would be like to have your entire life -- your friends, your family, your interests, your loves, your hatreds, your future -- all taken away from you in a single instant. Imagine a hard, lumpy bed, a noise-filled ward, the sharp sting of needles entering your flesh at all hours of the day, the indignity of being woken up just as you are about to fall asleep for incessant vital statistics measurements, the doctors whose names you don't know (but that's okay, because they don't remember your name, either; they just remember you as "the non-small cell lung carcinoma in room 6"), and your own name, your very own name, that you have just about forgotten.
Then you might have some clue as to what it is like to be dying in a hospital.
This is a story of disease and suffering; of medication and adverse effects; of thoracotomy scars and cellular poisons; of the living who cannot help but to die and of the dying who cannot help but to live; of a resting place other than "on 7F" or "at home".
This is a story of so many things.
But most of all ...
This is the story
of a girl whose heart was standing still
and a boy whose breath was being stolen away,
both of whom die.
- "The Emerald Sea" - Composed by MASA.
- "The Silver Coupe" - Composed by Ebi.
- "Narcissu -instrumental-" - Composed by Ebi.
- Untitled, from Shūmatsu no Sugoshikata - Composed by Masashi Yano and arranged by Kometto Nekono.
- "I'm Right Here (vocal ver.)" - Performed by Mari Mizuta, composed by Hirofumi Ishihashi and with lyrics by Tsukasa Umitomi.
- "Lamune 79's (from Lamune)" - Composed by Elements Garden and arranged by Kometto Nekono.
- "#1 Route" - Composed by Sentive.
- "7F" - Composed by Sentive.
- "Sakura (from A 120-Yen Spring)" (incorrectly listed in-game as "Eightmoon") - Composed by Ebi and Arranged by Hitoshi Fujima.
- "The Emerald Sea (ver.2)" - Composed by MASA.
- "Scarlet" (From Mizuiro) - Composed by Noriyasu Agematsu and arranged by Hirofumi Ishihashi.
- "Narcissu ~Setsumi's Theme~" - Performed by REM, composed by Ebi and with lyrics by Tomo Kataoka, the author of Narcissu.