Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed Unbound

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 29, 2022

After a three year hiatus, Need for Speed returns with an all-new art style.

Risk & Reward Gameplay trailer thoughts

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dear street racing fans

The official Need For Speed channel has released a new gameplay trailer, to me, it looks really fun to play and the handling wise is good in my personal opinion, but it's unfortunate that Toyota is not going to appear in this game, yet their cars appeared in Forza Horizon 5 (Another open-world driving game), so I guess they don't like seeing their cars being chased by cops in video games these days.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It looks gorgeous, that's for sure. It's wild that there are still cop chases in games in 2022, especially in the US, but I like it. Having said all that, the issue with these games recently hasn't been how they've played, right? It's just been that they were kind of just...bad games around the driving? I don't know, I haven't played one since Hot Pursuit 2010.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Again, watching this though BlackPanthaa. ...Pizza wheels. ...Alright EA, take more of my money. I checked my receipts and I did buy the deluxe edition for Heat when it launched and got over 100 hours out of it, so I might as well buy this at full price as well.

@sethmode said:

Having said all that, the issue with these games recently hasn't been how they've played, right? It's just been that they were kind of just...bad games around the driving?

According to those who prefer the Forza Horizon series.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@facelessvixen: I'm not really looking for some sort of console exclusivity whatever, but is there some kind of thing where there are NFS vs. Forza Horizon fans? Because I thought one reviewed and sold well, and the other was struggling on both of those fronts and still trying to find itself in the modern gaming market?

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@sethmode: Someone like bigsocrates is the one to talk to about the sales numbers, review scores and general consensus. I just rather speak for myself: I like Need for Speed 2015 and Heat more than Forza Horizon 3 and 4. My curiosity for Horizon 5 has been satiated by The Crew 2. And if I wanted more Hot Wheels, I can buy Hot Wheels Unleashed, or go back to Velocity X.

It's basically a battle of preferences, really.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By gtxforza

@facelessvixen: Hot Wheels Unleashed is a pretty fun game so far but Forza Horizon 5's Hot Wheels expansion received a mixed reception on Steam for some reason, but I really want to buy it though especially having the Deora II, which this car became so iconic since Vert Wheeler (Hot Wheels Highway 35's main protagonist) is the driver.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.