Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 12

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

The 20th annual installment of EA Sports hockey, featuring the Winter Classic and an expanded physics engine.

Two questions

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mike512

I hit Y to update the tuner set thing every time I see it but my teams stuff isn't updated in season mode. The lines are wrong, the captain isn't the captain and most importantly some rookies aren't on my team. Then last I played online with a friend (together at my house) against someone else and my roster was updated with the rookies that weren't there before. How come these players aren't on my team in season mode but they're there in online?

And my other question, I want to play a game online with a friend against real people online but this only works for me when my friend is at my house. When we weren't together all it would let us do is face the computer. Maybe I don't know what to do, is there a way me and a friend can play online (not on the same Xbox) again real people online and if so, where do you go to do this?

NickBOTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By NickBOTT

I dont't have the game in front of me now so I'm gonna try to do this off the top of my head. There are a number of ways you and your friend can play people online. From the main menu go to xbox live or NHL live or whatever is the menu that brings up playing online. Then go to community, lobby, then depending on what type of game you and your friend want to play, scroll over and join a room that has the type of game you guys want to play. Once your both in the same room you can either both join the same game or you can create a game and have your friend join it. I hope I got this all right, like I said I don't have the game in front of me now so this is all based on memory.

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Suicrat

Start a party with your friend, go to EA Sports Hockey League, and click "drop in game" at the same time. Also, make sure you and your friend "prefer" each other.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.