Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Alright Nintendo Don't let me down!

Avatar image for lady_of_the_patriots
    Lady_of_the_patriots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just Bought myself a 3DS. (peer Pressure) I was very disappointed with the Wii, and the Wii U didn't catch my eye at all. So lets see if your new handheld can give me the same love your previous handhelds have given me...

I wish there were more games out :/ Or atleast more announced! I feel like theres hardly any line up present. Maybe at E3 they'll drop a bunch of new titles and Remakes.

I really want to see Super Mario Sunshine remade and maybe a new pikmin...

OH! And definitly a new Crystal Chronicles.

Any games from the gamecube or such you guys would like to see remade or just a new addition to the series?

thisguyrich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thisguyrich

I would play remake of Killer7, but I realize i am completely alone on this.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By ESREVER

@Lady_of_the_patriots: There's that Fatal Frame inspired augmented reality game coming in... April? I think? There's also that 999 successor, which is also coming to Vita. Paper Mario too (not for vita, obviously). Those are the three titles I would be most interested in if I got a 3ds. But I won't be for awhile, and I can get that 999 successor on the Vita. As well as a bunch of other awesome stuff.

Best of luck to you and your new 3ds. I'm sure Nintendo has something exciting to reveal for their platform.

OH! And that Luigi's Mansion game. I'd want that too.

zDarkHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By zDarkHerald

I would love eternal darkness but I can only dream.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BisonHero

@thisguyrich said:

I would play remake of Killer7, but I realize i am completely alone on this.

I wouldn't really want a remake of Killer7. I just really wish somebody would make a game like Killer7, that is just as cryptic and abstract, but also oddly intelligent. It seems I have to make due with things like the Metal Gear Solid series, which has never seemed as intelligent to me, just long-winded and pretentious.

eugenesaxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By eugenesaxe

I'd rather see original games and not remakes. But I'm not a portable guy, so whatever.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By ZenaxPure

Won't lie, I'd love for a Metroid Prime: Hunters 3DS remake that supported the second analog stick... I might be able to finish the game then. Though I'd settle if they could somehow make the second stick act like the face buttons for DS games as it'd basically accomplish the same goal.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Justin258

A new 2D

2D

2D

Metroid game. Not a 3D one, not a quasi-3D one, a brand-spanking new 2D one complete with the greatest hand drawn graphics I've ever seen and no hints as to where to go. Similar to how you had to figure out where you were going in Super Metroid. And new stuff, too - I don't want to collect the same four beams and the same three missile types. If I want that I'll play through Zero Mission and Super again. Not that including the speed boots and the grapple beam would be a bad thing, just put some new things in there too.

Also, a new Super Mario 64-ish game that doesn't throw a gimmick in there would be nice. No jetpacks or galaxies or whatever, just new levels and new stars.

Do that, Nintendo, and you might drag my attention far away from the Vita.

Also, note that I said Nintendo. If Metroid isn't going to be outsourced to Retro, then not to anyone else. I know, it isn't my property, I don't have a real say in it, but I don't want to see my favorite series produce another stinker when proven hands still exist to work on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
    deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@believer258: I agree with you 100%. I'd love to see a new 2D Metroid. Cut the polygonal crap and show us how good hand-drawn sprites can look on the 3DS. The 3D itself would also shine brightly in such a game, since the camera angle would be fixed.

As for remakes, I bet Wind Waker would be fun on the 3DS. I also agree with Mario Sunshine. It's not the best in the series, but I had fun with it. It's not a remake persay, but I bet Smash Bros. would be a neat 3DS game.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

@believer258: Yes, a new 2D Metroid on 3DS would be fucking incredible, I can't even begin to comprehend how bad ass it could look if the 3D effects were implemented well.

Also Fusion is the sex.
    Codeacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Codeacious

I would be completely down for a new 2D Metroid, and a Wind Waker remake as well. So long as they a) do something about the fucking Floor Hands and b) change that beginning stealth section a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.