Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Noby Noby Boy

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 19, 2009

Noby Noby Boy is the much awaited follow up to the Katamari Damacy series by eccentric artist and employee of Namco-Bandai, Keita Takahashi. Players control an unusual entity named BOY in surreal, randomly generated, physics-based sandbox worlds.

Where in Space is Giant Bomb's GIRL?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I've been thinking about doing something like this since Noby Noby Boy came out, but I think I've finally figured out a good way to do it.

So, I'm going to locate a fairly accurate map of the solar system. Upon this map, I'm going to mark the point that Giant Bomb's girl has reached. "What does this mean?" you may ask? Well, I need you to post your BOY's current length so I can add it to an ongoing list and eventually add it up to find how far the combined total of Giant Bomb's meters reaches into the universe.

It's kind of a stupid idea, yes. But at the same time, doesn't have an appealing aspect of togetherness and teamwork?

No, but let's do it anyway.

Just post the length you have stretched and I'll add it, and your name, to the list.

Maybe turn it into a mini Giant Bomb leaderboard of sorts possibly? Hell, I don't know. Any thing could happen at this point.

MemberBOY's Length
     LordXavierBritish 146,164m

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

Fine as long as you do all the math.

I will edit this post and type in the length of mah BOY.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Systech
    I love these stories about length.
    mrspoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mrspoon

If there's enough call for people having separate groups similar to folding@home, maybe it can be patched in. I love CoD4 as much as the next man, but there aren't enough online games where you work together (for all it's faults, Monster Hunter had a certain something) Some non violent competition would make Noby Noby more compelling.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.