Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Obsidian Entertainment

Company »

Obsidian is a California-based developer most famous for their PC RPGs. The studio was acquired by Microsoft in 2018.

Obsidian teases a new game.

• 56 results
    Nomin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By Nomin

The reveal is upon us...

http://www.kickstarter.com/profiles/obsidian/bio

Joined August 2012

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By mandude

Probably, most definitely, assuredly Wheel of Time in light of the fact that the number says 2 now.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#53  Edited By Mnemoidian

@mandude: Considering the evidence against Wheel of Time is rather overwhelming, in my opinion (see my previous posts in this thread), how do you figure?

And how does the number 2 figure in?

Also, today's hidden quote is

<!--. X . X X I T X -->
    <!-- In time, waves washing against the fingers of Geiran's Grasp will call them back into the sea. The difference between you and the sea is that the sea does not stop. -->

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@mandude said:

Probably, most definitely, assuredly Wheel of Time in light of the fact that the number says 2 now.

I don't think it's WoT because in the past Obsidian has said that if they were using Kickstarter it wouldn't be for any sort of licensed game.

Could be wrong though, maybe they've changed their minds, but I think it'll be a new IP.

I think the word "Eternity" will be involved as well, from what I saw with the puzzles in the hidden quotes. A lot of the quotes on the countdown seem to suggest themes of long expanses of time, endurance, that sort of thing (today's in particular)

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By mandude

@Mnemoidian said:

@mandude: Considering the evidence against Wheel of Time is rather overwhelming, in my opinion (see my previous posts in this thread), how do you figure?

And how does the number 2 figure in?

Also, today's hidden quote is

<!--. X . X X I T X -->
    <!-- In time, waves washing against the fingers of Geiran's Grasp will call them back into the sea. The difference between you and the sea is that the sea does not stop. -->

I wasn't saying that the number figures in somehow, but rather that it's obviously not Dungeon Siege 4, anymore.

I guess if they don't have the rights, then that's it for Obsidian and The Wheel of Time. I was just assuming, because I had heard they were going to make one a while back and the serpent ring is an obvious link. Pretty curious to see what it actually is now.

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By warxsnake

Full O' Glitches: Rise of the bugs

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.