Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oculus Touch

Accessory »

Oculus Touch is the name of Oculus' motion-tracking controllers for use with its Rift VR headset.

Oculus Touch launch lineup (54 games)

outlawtorn13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seems like a pretty good list. Looking forward to some of the more creative things myself. Shame oculus decided to cancel my touch preorder a couple of hours ago.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I got that touch launch bundle last night and installed some other games as well. There's a few free titles on the store right now: Gary the Gull, Bullet Train, Ripcoil, Rec Room (Handibot!), Pro Fishing Challenge VR, Toy Box (That thing Dan loved). The launch bundle includes...

The Climb, Superhot, Kingspray Graffiti, I expect you to die, and Space pirate trainer. (It was late last night when I bought it, but I think the prices were) 89.99 for the bundle and if you bought these games individually it would 125 (I think), so pick it up if want some launch stuff discounted. They really did well having enough stuff out when this thing shipped to make me feel happy in investing in it. Thankfully, I preordered on Amazon back in mid october, so I'll be getting it today! :D Oh yeah, and if you preordered, you get The Unspoken, VR Sports Challenge, Dead & Buried, Quill and Oculus Medium.

Thanks duder for putting out this list, and with all the links at that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.