Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Okamiden

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 15, 2011

This sequel to the critically acclaimed Okami returns players to the land of Nippon as the adorably pint-sized, yet still powerful Chibiterasu on a quest to save the land from certain doom at the hands of demons.

Okamiden Website Update

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    On Friday Capcom updated the official Japanese Okamiden website in considerable fashion. New to the site are "game summary," "story," "character," "related info" and "omiyage"  the latter of which means gift's in Japanese. In that section you'll find some Okamiden-themed desktop calendars. Currently, only March is available (image above). The related info page has details on a unique promotion - Capcom's direct sales site, e-Capcom, will be allowing fans to nominate and vote on the Okamiden goods ideas that they'd like to see made into real items. I can only hope Japanese fans have the sense to demand an assortment of various sizes of Chibiterasu plushies, and some sexy silky wall scrolls too. On another note, I hope the US Capcom Store has plans to sell translated versions of the books which are now available in Japan.

It seems as though the game will receive a release date very shortly now, Capcom would not have updated the site as much as this unless the games release was nearing very close. I've got a hunch that the game will release in early June and that an announcement is due at the end of April.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    Capcom have also now opened a development blog here
    dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By dietmango

Aww I want an Okami 2 though. On a console.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By c_rakestraw
    @asian_pride said:
    " Aww I want an Okami 2 though. On a console. "
    Hey, at least we're getting something new of Okami. That's better than nothing.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

This game looks awesome. Can't wait.

alcamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By alcamin

Like  asian_pride I'd love to see a new console version of Okami, but Okamiden is looking really good.

Also, I totally agree about the books. Get to it, Capcom!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.